- It is informed that the Interviews for the posts of Assistant Professor in English scheduled for February 25& 26, 2019 are hereby postponed due to administrative reasons. The revised schedule shall be notified later.
- Last Updated: 11 December 2018
Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University, Jind is a fully residential University and all registered students may reside in the hostels. The Hostel provides an ideal place with a disciplined, healthy and congenial atmosphere for peaceful stay and study. To the residents, it is a home away from home, hence they should consider themselves as belonging to one family and treat one another in a friendly and courteous manner. There are separate hostels for boys and girls with amenities such as common room, indoor games room and a spacious dining area etc. The facilities available in hostel are given below :
- Laxmi Bai Girls Hostel within the college campus.
- Well furnished rooms.
- Generators for 24 hours power backup.
- Water coolers with aqua guard and RO purification.
- Wi-Fi internet facilities.
- Computer Lab
- Gymnasium and indoor games.
- Medical room
- Notification regarding of seat for hostel allotment of UTD's students, CRSU, Jind
- Provisional Hostel Allotment list of Students
- Boys Hostel Admission Notice
- Girls Hostel Prospectus for the session 2018-19
Hostel Contact No. -
1. Dr. Jyoti Sheoran - Chief Warden - 9416721206
2. Dr. Jasvir Singh - Warden Boys Hostel - 9466778222
3. Ms. Pallavi - Warden Girl Hostel -
4. Mrs. Sunita - Clerk -
5. Mrs. Neelam - Attendant - 8689008840
6. Mrs. Meena - Attendant - 9053113960
7. Mrs. Heema - Attendant - 8708057235