- It is informed that the Interviews for the posts of Assistant Professor in English scheduled for February 25& 26, 2019 are hereby postponed due to administrative reasons. The revised schedule shall be notified later.
- Last Updated: 17 February 2016
Co-curricular Activities held in the Department :-
- Students' Achievement
Handball, National Games
Participation of various teams in inter university tournament during the year 2014-15
Kho-Kho Team (Girls)
Date: 20-12-2014 To 24-12-2014
Date: 01-01-2015 To 04-01-2015
Venue: ChhatrapatiShahuJiMaharaj University,Kanpur (UP).
8th Place in All INDIA UNIVERSITY
Wrestling Team (Girls)
Wrestling Team (Boys)
Date: 18-01-2015 To 21-01-2015
Date: 21-01-2015 To 25-01-2015
Venue: Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
Venue: Kurukshetra University,Kurukshetra
Kabaddi (Circle) Team
Kabaddi (National Style) Team
Date: 24-01-2015 To 26-01-2015
Date: 18-02-2015 To 22-02-2015
Venue: Punjabi University, Patiala
Venue: Chaudhary Charan Singh
8TH Place in North Zone Inter University
Research Contribution of Faculty :-
Ms. Suniti Nain
- Presented a paper on “A comparative study of cardiovascular endurance and flexibility of Football and Hockey players” at National Seminar held on 12-13 Nov 2014 at CRS University, Jind
- Presented a paper on “Stress Management for the Athlete” at International Conference held at JECRC University Jaipur
Mr. Mukesh Kumar
- Presented a paper on “Yoga as Indian Heritage” in an International Conference at Maharashtra.
Future Plans of the Department :-
The department is planning to have research orientation in future, so it is planning to start M.Phil and Ph.D in near future. Department is also planning to start a Diploma course in Yoga and Stress Management, for which necessary outline has already been prepared.