- Last Updated: 16 February 2016
The Academic Branch handles various types of Academic matters as per University Act, University Calendars and Ordinances, which are as under:
- To correspondence with statutory bodies like UGC, AICTE, HEC, AIU, HSCS, NCTE, BCI, DTE etc. in association with concerned UTDs regarding approval/recognition of existing and new courses.
- To maintain constitution of the bodies of the University i.e. Faculties, Executive Council, Academic Council, University Court, Finance Committee, Academic Planning Board, DRC, PGBOS&R ,UGBOS and Sports Council etc.
- To convene the meeting of Academic Council, Executive Council, University Court and Academic Planning Board etc. and prepare the agenda of the above said bodies and their follow up action.
- Appointment of all Deans of Faculties and Chairpersons in the UTDs.
- To maintain University Act, Ordinances and University Calendars.
- To maintain the Annual report and Hand Book of Information of the University.
- To maintain and circulate all types of Syllabi.
- To send all types of Research Project/ proposal to concerned institute.
- To notify the various Academic Committees.
- To draft the Fee structure of various regular courses.
- To convene the meetings of all Deans of faculties in the Academic matters as per requirement.
- To correspondence with others Universities regarding Academic matters.
Contact Number - 01681-241002