University Health Centre (UHC)
- Last Updated: 22 February 2020
It is located in Girls’ Hostel, Room No. 2 Ground Floor. It has sufficient place for O.P.D Dispensary. The student and staff-members visit Health Centre for consultation and medicine. The Medical Officer provides his services by consultation and dispenses medicines Health Centre is well furnished with equipments.
University Health Centre is doing following works for the welfare of the students & society:
- Examined 1000 patients approximately during the year 2015.
- Health check-up done during the admission (2015-16) of courses of Physical Education Department of the University.
- Two Camps for health check-up (H.B., T.L.C. & D.L.D. and Blood Platlets) of students were organized at University Campus on dated November 13, 2015 and dated February 16-20, 2016.
- Actively participated during Tournaments organized at University Campus i.e. North Zone Inter University M/W Hand Ball, 26th Haryana State Veteran Athletic Championship.
- Two Polio Vaccine Camps organized at University Camps.
- University organized 03 Blood Donation Camps on December 20, 2014, October 10, 2015, & January 12, 2016 in which 697, 520, and 220 donors donated blood.