- It is informed that the Interviews for the posts of Assistant Professor in English scheduled for February 25& 26, 2019 are hereby postponed due to administrative reasons. The revised schedule shall be notified later.
- Last Updated: 29 November 2018
Libraries are an integral part of almost all educational institutes in India. The Library of the University is well equipped with nearly 13500 books. The library has subscribed for 16 newspapers. It is planned to shift the library to its new building from the coming session i.e. 2015-16. It is well equipped with the modern technology and infrastructure. It has five computers for the use of the students. Kiosk system has also been installed for the convenience of the students as well as faculty members. The Library, at present not only allows the members to borrow books or other resources, but also provides reading rooms where the readers can study peacefully. The University library recorded about 500 users including students and staff of the University.
Library Inchanrge- Prof. S.K. Sinha, Ph. 01681-241031
Assistant Librarian- Dr. Anil Kumar, Ph. 01681-241028
Library working hours :
- Working days and Saturdays - 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Check-in Check-out - 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Reading Hall - 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Sundays and Holidays - Closed
E-resources access through INFLIBNET- eshodhsindhu
World e-Book Library (WeL): The World e-Book Library including 3 million (30, 00,000) primary sources spanning past 1,000 years of world history in more than 320 different languages. In addition, contemporary journal collections of WeL include scholarly journals and academic articles from every academic field.
South Asia Archive (SAA): South Asia Archive contains more than 4.5 million pages spanning the period of 18th and mid-20th century from documents across the Indian subcontinent, including India, Pakistan, Burma, Afghanistan and Bangladesh.
E- resources on Public Domain
- Free ebooks - Project Gutenberg
- Shodhganga : Digital Repository of Indian Electronic Thesis and Dissertation
- PubMed Central (A Free Archive of Life Sciences Journals)
- Bioline International (Bioscience Journals)
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- Electronic Journals Library (8000+ Journals)
- Free Medical Journals
- India journals.com
- Govt Jobs in India
- Spoken Tutorial
- GOI Web Directory
- Judgement Inf. System
- Indian Newspaper
- RBI-Database of Indian Economy
- e-Conference Alerts
- National Digital Library of India