- It is informed that the Interviews for the posts of Assistant Professor in English scheduled for February 25& 26, 2019 are hereby postponed due to administrative reasons. The revised schedule shall be notified later.
Youth are the future of the country. It is well known to the world that if young ones of any nation always have high moral values, they respect to their culture and also have good education; that nation will always have on the path of development. Prof. (Dr.) R. B. Solanki, Vice-Chancellor, CRS University, Jind does understand the importance of the role of children in Society. He made it his own mission and continuously making an effort for the same. He visited total 257 different schools, colleges and institutions of the Jind district to make steps toward the holistic development of the children. He does know that only education doesn’t guarantee of good character, but the balance of the mental, physical and emotional health needs to character building. He follows the path and ideology of Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam Every person should have chance to get a good education, good upbringing and need a chance to grow. The university also adopted Govt. S. S. School, Rajpura; Kasturbha Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya, Safa Kheri; Govt. S. S. School, Digana; Govt. Primary School, Dhani Bidwali; Gopal Vidya Mandir S. S. School, Jind to upgrade the level of education and the importance of physical health. The students were also called to university for the computer training, obstacles, cross country events, Yoga workshop. There are a lot of different events organized in the university to aware people about the social issues and try to sow a seed in young minds as in “Beti Bachao, Beti Padao”, female foeticide, and blood donation and time to time invite them to give their opinion in declamation competitions, fine arts competitions. The students are also invited in the yoga workshops, obstacles trainings as well as cross country events and make an impression of the physical health.
List of social outreach programes:
- Women Empowerment: Female Foeticide, Atrocities against Women, Girl Education, Dowry system
- Importance of Yog, Cleanliness, Health & Hygiene
- Global warming, Pollution Free and Violence Free World, Tree Plantation & Rain Water Harvesting (Vishwagram)
- Moral Values, Social Responsibilities of every citizen, Self discipline
- Holistic Development, Career Counselling, Quality Education
- Child marriage, Drug Abuse
- Preservation of culture and heritage
- Motivating Students for Higher Education
- Communication and soft skills
- Job Oriented Free Training to the students